AMA COMPUTER SUPPLY will gladly accept your return within (14) days of the date of delivery, any returns or exchanges after the (14) days will not be accepted. All return parts and accessories should be the same condition as you received the product. Most of products are covered by Original Manufacturer's warranty.
If you receive the item and decide to return it, we refund the original purchase price of the item minus a 25% restocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. If the item should happen to be defective, there is no restocking fee for an exchange. However, if you return a defective item and are requesting a refund, we will charge a 10% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued after verification of item/items received, checked and approved less any applicable fees. Replacement cost deducted from refund for open consumable items such as toner, ink, print heads, batteries and media. In all cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping costs to us. In the case of an exchange, we will pay to ship the item back to the customer. It takes us approximately three business days to process a credit back to your credit card and 3-5 business days for it to appear on your statement and takes 2-5 business days to process and re-ship or issue a refund once we receive the product. For all returns, please request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code. To get RMA number please completed RMA Request Form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . We cannot accept any product return without first receiving a completed RMA Request Form. Items without an RMA code may be delayed or returned to the original sender. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise
- Returns Shipping Guidelines
For AMA COMPUTER SUPPLY to process your return in a timely manner, please review the information and follow the procedures outlined below:
- Use the original manufacturers' boxes and packaging.
- Package all returns carefully to prevent damage in transit.
- Use shipping labels on cartons being returned.
- All returns must have an RMA number printed on the return shipping label.
- Do not write addresses or RMA numbers on the outside of the manufacturers' boxes. Products must be in resalable condition to receive credit.
- All returns must be unused and include all components, accessories, cables, software and manuals in the original shipment.
- All returns must be received by AMA COMPUTER SUPPLY within 10 days from the date the RMA number is issued. RMA numbers are only valid for 10 days.
- Dead on Arrival (DOA) / Defective Returns
Provided AMA COMPUTER SUPPLY has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, and will accept the return of products as long as the RMA is issued within (10) days of the date of delivery. Products that are inoperable at first use are eligible for a DOA return depending upon the manufacturer's returns policy. Certain manufacturers may require that all DOA and defective products be returned directly to them, or they may limit the return time frame after purchase.
In accordance with manufacturer policies, AMA COMPUTER SUPPLY will make reasonable efforts to exchange DOA and defective products. All original packaging, components, accessories, software and manuals must be included with returned DOA and defective products. DOA and defective products returned incomplete may be assessed a charge for the missing items or returned to you at your expense. Cross shipping is not available, if an item is within (10) days of delivery time, we will charge for a new item being sent out and credit your account once we receive the RMA item. There will be a non-negotiable 15% restocking fee plus shipping charges for refused items after shipping.
If you have a DOA or defective product, please email us at email@example.com or call our Customer Service at 323-727-7744.
- Sealed Product Returns
To qualify for sealed product returns, products must be in resalable condition in new, clean (without stickers, markings or other attachments), unopened, undamaged, original manufacturer packaging. All products must be returned with all original components, accessories, software, manuals and registration cards. Products lacking original packaging not eligible for return. Licensing and copyright restrictions prohibit software returns. Please thoroughly research features and compatibility to ensure software purchases meet your requirements. Defective media must be exchanged directly with the software publisher. Licensing and copyright restrictions prohibit software returns. Software cannot be returned.
Non-Compliant Factory Sealed Returns: All factory sealed returns that are not received in resalable condition may be subject to a 25% restocking fee or returned to you at your expense. Credit will be issued at current pricing or original purchase price, whichever is lower, for use toward future purchases.
- Freight Damage Guidelines
In order to process your Freight Damage claims quickly and efficiently contact AMA COMPUTER SUPPLY by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service at 323-727-7744 within 3 Days of the date of delivery to report the claim.
- Provide Customer Service with condition of the product, contact name and phone number where package is located. (Address must be the same as the address where the product was delivered.)
- UPS/Federal Express should inspect and/or pick up the damaged package, leave a call tag, pick up receipt and return the product back to us within 5-10 business days. Please keep this receipt for your records in case the product is not returned to AMA COMPUTER SUPPLY.
- In the event that the inspection does not take place, or your product is not picked up within 5 business days of your initial call, please contact our Customer Service at 323-727-7744.
Thanks for shopping with AMA Computer Supply Inc.